969-A Series Patchbay Programming Instructions
How to Change the Programming for a Circuit on a 969-A Series Patchbay:
- Remove the two designation strips.
- Find your desired configuration in the diagram above (a larger image is available in the downloadable instructions).
- Arrange the programming shunts to match the appropriate diagram. Note: Each circuit can be programmed independently.
- Ample shunts are provided with every programmable patchbay. Red shunts are placed horizontally and are used for normaling options. White shunts (shown as light gray above) are placed vertically and are used for grounding options.
- The circuits are numbered 1–48 and correspond to vertical jack pairs reading left to right, with the even-numbered circuits on the top row, and the odd-numbered circuits on the bottom row.
- Replace the designation strips.